Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo and my first post










Well, today seems like as good of a day as any to make my first post. Happy Cinco de Mayo! With all of the bad press Mexico seems to be getting lately (swine flu? really) I thought I would give it some good. Here are some great photos from the last time I was in San Miguel. If you ever have a chance to go, I recommend it. The food is great and safe, although I ate everything I was offered and never had any problems. Sit in the Central Jardin and pass the day away, take the bus to Delores Hidalgo and visit the Cathedral or head out to La Gruta and swim all day with the best real pina coladas I have ever had....oh and Queso Fundido!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos. I like the ones you mixed in with the photo shoot as well.

    ReplyDelete