Saturday, June 13, 2009

I need a pedastool!



I spent some well earned money with Stacy Leigh Vintage on Etsy earlier this week for a pair of Vintage shoes that I had been drooling over for some time. The tension grew so much for me that I could not take it any longer and used some of my Etsy earnings and just bought them. It was easier that checking my favorites every few hours a day to see if they had been bought by someone else!
So here they are, Vintage platform peep toe, lizard skin and leather shoes from the 40's. Amazing!
They are in excellent condition and fit me so perfectly! I promise Stacy I will be careful with them. I will never wear them for more than a few hours at a time(short meetings or a lunch date). I will never wear them in bad weather, I will run home barefoot if I have too with them tucked into my shirt and the rain falling all around!


For now they hold a special place in my closet. I want to see them every time I open the door and go in. The second shot is them stuffed with perfumed magazine pages. For this pair I chose Armani code. Before I recycle my magazines I like to take out any perfume pages that I like. I use them to lightly scent my drawers or keep some between the sheets of the guest bedroom ( removed before guests arrive of course). It keeps everything smelling nice, they only scent lightly, and it doesn't last forever if you get tired of the smell. Just make sure to choose two of the same kind for each place, otherwise scents can certainly clash!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures you've taken! These are gorgeous shoes ~ good for you for getting them :)

    ReplyDelete