Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shiny things


So yesterday I shared with you a few images of these great book ribbons that I like to make with single rhinestone earrings and, as promised, here are some more wonderful ways to re-use these little vintage treasures...
This necklace is from anthropologie but I think it would be quite easy to DIY this with 5 or so vintage earrings, simply use the clip on backs to secure to your favorite length of ribbon or go for it and make your own version of this beauty...

These next two items I have had on my craft to do list for many many months. The slip above is from 25park.com and it is such a wonderful idea. A pretty slip with rhinestone embellishments that peek out from under your short dress. You can easily recycle last years holiday dress and turn into something new with this little addition. I think I will try to DIY this as well!


One day I am going to do this! One day I will come upon a stash of broken Rhinestone brooches and earrings and this wreath will be mine. I have been salivating for years...Years I tell you.



Lastly are these gorgeous and genius magnets for fridge or inspiration board from Steam Punk Junq on etsy. Keep an eye out for these tins of whimsy... they go fast!

1 comment:

  1. These are great ideas! I can see why you have been drooling over that wreath...even in a black and white photo, you can see how beautiful this is! I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete