Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It is time


I thought it might be too early for this post, but today at the post office proved me SO wrong about that, so here are some of my favorite ways to display Christmas and Holiday cards.

I love re-purposing these little toast caddies and vintage mail organizers from No Carnations.




This Christmas Card inspiration board if from long lost (and longing for) Domino. You can see more images from the Domino Flickr group here.

These two are from Country Living and I love the one below using the flower frogs in the window!



Lastly, from my craft folder archive, is this cute idea from Martha of course. You could even use last years cards to decorate the top of the clothespins!

Now, I know I bought cards last year on sale...I just have to find them.

1 comment:

  1. lol! I totally do that....buy something and then lose it. I love these pretty display ideas!

    ReplyDelete