Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas


Santiago....Scenes from my home about an hour ago!



My husband makes the best coffee and this morning we have having it with some panettone from my Italian friend Domenico...



Miss Buddie...




and this is our Christmas tree this year...my favorite Faux Bois candlesticks with some paper garland made from last years Christmas cards!



I also made a cute apothecary terrarium with some moss from the river and a cute little vintage red wood house I found in a junk bin at the thrift! Local pecans in the background from my neighbor...

My grocery store arrangement that came with Hydrangeas, asparagus fern, burgundy mums, coffee berries and Scottish thistle...I got one large centerpiece from it and two smaller ones for the kitchen and bath. I added two dragonfly ornaments to this one!

Merry Christmas from our home to yours!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post!
    I love the cat and the dog, and can never resist a slice of panettone...

    ReplyDelete