Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sweet February Violets

Violets are February's flower, I have eaten them raw in salads and candied on cake, violet syrup in drinks and they are always subtle yet sweet. These pieces are no exception...The Perfect
vintage violet posey from somewhere on Etsy that I have shamefully misplaced. If you're out there...I love you.

This Violet dress from Bad Cholla Vintage makes me want a well used porch swing and a glass of iced tea! Spring here I come!


another pretty vintage posy, this one a French beaded cluster from Susantique

Dainty spaghetti straps and a simple design...Oh Sweet Violets from Vintage Rose Clothing.

This beautiful Violet and gold rimmed saucer comes complete with caged porcelain bird and glass cloche. Below is a duo of metal flower baskets filled with sweet william, violets and geranium leaves. The metal flowers even have a tiny honeybee hidden within!
{no carnations vintage}



and one more unexpected piece, A Pretty gold rimmed Tea Cup that matches my little bird under glass from Myra Melinda.


Happy February!

No comments:

Post a Comment