Friday, August 27, 2010

Thanks so much!















Happy Friday! Recently my vintage Etsy shop reached a milestone. 1000 people {heart} me! I know it may not seem like a lot, more than others, less than some. But I am really excited!

I wanted to thank some of the vintage shops who have me in their favorites. Here are some of my favorites from their shops as well.

Top to bottom-Click on shop name for link
Row 1~JulesAtelier~the Punched Saffron dress is divine!
Row 2~PassionFlowerVintage ~ SO into these animal accessories for fall
Row 3~ artichokevintage ~ delicate peach ruffles, shadow lace dress~lovely
Row 4~ hulagypsyvintage ~Dance Hall and Beaded bow Purses from the 40's
Row 5~ tasteofhoneyvintage ~ I love the photo of the photo!
Last row~ auntsuesoldnewlovely ~ This shop is simply astonishing

Thanks a bunch! XXXOOO~Sheena

2 comments:

  1. congrats hun!! That's amazing :)
    I really love the little guitar pin - so beauitful

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Thanks for the shout-out to my Taste of Honey vintage store!

    ReplyDelete