Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A tropical storm and a treasury


OK, so it is pretty much a monsoon outside. It's not fit for man or beast! Tropical storm Hermine is letting loose on Texas so I am staying inside until I have to go to work. Here is a treasury that I just made(click above)...Have you made a treasury lately? Yeah, me either. Who has time to stay up or wait around for that perfect moment. Well, no longer. You can make a treasury any time you want, as many as you want! Did you know that? Go have fun and please share. Etsy admin could choose your treasury for the FP any time!

2 comments:

  1. One of these days I will get round to making a treasury...I sure think about it a lot. Yours is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that, thanks so much for sharing that. I will have to make one sometime soon, and yours is just lovely. : ) Carrie

    ReplyDelete