Friday, October 8, 2010

Thank you for the Thank you








Above images via {The Vintage Wren}



So I just wanted to say thanks to Carrie from The Vintage Wren! Her too cute appreciation photo
(love those boots, and the shirt looks fabulous!) inspired me to look through her shop again today. She has the most wonderful collection of mid-century glasses and while I was picking my favorites, a sudden theme popped into my head...The Sound of Music! There certainly is a crispness to the air this morning and the lighthearted carefree vintage goodies at The Vintage Wren is just the perfect thing to get me going today~
So Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a sweetheart. Thank you so much. I'm not sure I do the shirt justice...your photograph is much prettier. I do love my sweet shirt with it's adorable white trim work. I'm a sucker for detail. I appreciate you sharing some of my little shop goodies with your readers, and for visiting my little shop too. Take Care, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the appreciation photo idea! Brilliant. I also love themed posts.

    ReplyDelete