Thursday, May 7, 2009

My little garden























































It's all happening! Things are coming up everywhere, now if I can just remember what they all are.
Oh, well! I can usually figure it out after the first two true leaves. Patience is a virtue that every good gardener must possess. We live in a rental house, and even so I find myself planting things for the future, bearers of fruit I will never see. Prolific artichokes, Mary Washington Asparagus, lots of fennel...its having babies when i turn my back, Bay Laurel tree that will someday be the envy of this neighborhood. I plan on leaving a garden time capsule and layout for the next occupants. I hope they garden! Now i think i will make some more up-cycled plant markers from those old window blinds again.

No comments:

Post a Comment