Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Shop Update - Ethnic Bliss

A few items coming to my No Carnations Etsy Shop over the next couple of days...celebrating America's diversity!

A wonderful Up cycled Mexican top, the bottom has some embroidery damage so I re-fashioned it using black jersey on the bottom for a more form fitting design...

Wonderful Silk IKAT Maxi Skirt...if I were only tall!

A beautiful embroidered South American Button down with wonderful details in a crisp white linen...

I love this brocade African print top from the 60's, handmade...
Update- SOLD.
Another re-fashioned top by yours truly with a great silver threaded Indian cover-up and heavily embroidered sleeves added for pizazz!


I almost love this jacket/blouse too much to sell, but we shall see..Champagne colored silk in a great Indonesian paisley design, simply breathtaking and fully lined in cream linen!

I will be posting these items and more starting tomorrow morning!

La Bonne Femme

No comments:

Post a Comment