Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Not so scary




I agree with so many of you that vintage is not just for Halloween or costume! I have also been bothered by the hordes of people in all of my usual haunts lately buying up some really great vintage items just to be worn for one night only, destined to be stained with beer and cigarette smoke. I like to feature everyday vintage items that could be great for next weekend or ANY weekend!

Above we have the Oregon Trail a la Anne of Green Gables...





Or maybe some really great 80's accessories for a cool rocker look!


Add your own jeans or skirt for a totally Dolly style Cowgirl!

This could be a truly one of a kind Faerie dress...add wings and a flower head band and you are done.


This heavy velvet and linen beauty would be the best Nordic Princess ever, or think Helga or even Shakespeare... Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Love the looks you put together! I know, there are so many people shopping the goodwill these last few weeks...I swear they raised their prices too knowing it would be busier!

    ReplyDelete