Thursday, November 5, 2009

Call your mother!

Attention, this is a shameless plug! So...
forgive the long post and MANY pictures, but my mother has some really fabulous things in her shop right now... I keep hearting new items every day of hers and I am sure that she might put something back for me for Christmas, (hint, hint) but I wanted to share with you some of my favorites. Like this belt above...would go so well with that same multi-colored leather hobo bag at Anthropolgie right now.

Always a favorite!

How cute are these? I LOVE the little brass whale...If I lived on a coastline I would have these guys all over my house!

AND if I had a fireplace she would not be selling this!

I keep picturing this planted with succulents spilling over its edges.

We found this together here in Texas...so different...rocking horses yes, but a brass rocking horse made to look like a wooden rocking horse...well that is something you don't see too often.

A soft spot for these boxes...


She doesn't have these listed together, but I think they would be the perfect set for hot toddy's this winter, everyone gets a warm tea or cider and then pass around the decanter of the good stuff!


Check out Dogwood Flower Designs...I know you will find something(maybe two) because her prices are amazing!

Love you Mom...I promise I will call you!

No comments:

Post a Comment